It may not be time to riot just yet.
There has been a lot of speculation about what will happen in Season 5 of “The Walking Dead,” and now we finally have some answers.
Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd recently spoke with Zap2it about the upcoming season and dished on some spoilers, including one that should make proponents of the “If Daryl Dies, We Riot” mantra very happy:
Scroll down for spoilers!
- There’s no time jump in Season 5. It will pick up where Season 4 left off.
- The residents of Terminus are called either Termites or the Terminants, which Hurd refers to as a “key component.”
- Season 5 will include urban and suburban settings.
- There will be two major story arcs, with one ending at the midseason finale and the other picking up in the second half of the season.
- The survivors will attempt to go to Washington, D.C., but not everyone supports the idea and there may be some dissension among the group.
- Carol is set to play a bigger role in Season 5 than the trailer lets on.
- Daryl won’t be in line for romance anytime soon.
- The new season will include whole episodes focusing on specific groups of the survivors.
- Daryl could be in line to survive after all, with Hurd saying, “I do know if there is a zombie apocalypse, I want to be on the back of his bike. That’s what I know.”
- Though it may not be Daryl, major deaths are definitely to come.